Field Support Representative I-Digital Radiography - San Francisco, CA or Sacramento, CA based
- Provides on-site customer support related to IDEXX Digital Radiography installation, training and/or troubleshooting according to established policies and procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Diagnoses and addresses customer issues with the assistance of in-house technical resources and others as needed. Plans and implements strategies for addressing more complex issues as needed. Follows up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborates with management and sales partners to develop and execute territory business strategies to meet customer needs and support IDEXX business objectives.
- Develops territory management plan to effectively and efficiently maximize customer visits.
- Delivers full staff trainings at customer sites.
- Provides consultation on workflow and optimal processes.
- Through effective discovery, identifies opportunities to educate customers on further utilization of IDEXX products and services.
- Acting as the customer advocate, communicates customer needs for additional products and services to sales team, research & development and others. Coordinates other teams and additional resources to address customer issues as needed. Ensures ongoing customer satisfaction.
- In a timely manner, thoroughly documents customer visits and interactions.
- Supports quality management system and other compliance requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to and models the IDEXX Purpose & Guiding Principles.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Additional Veterinary or science-related coursework a plus
- Certification as a Veterinary Technician or a combination of education and experience strongly preferred
- 3-5+ Years related experience required. Veterinary or lab experience preferred.
- Veterinary Technician experience strongly preferred
- Technical skills to troubleshoot and resolve problems with company products and services.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, including presentation skills.
- Coordination and project management ability.
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to train customers on the use of technical equipment and effective process and workflow.
- Ability to address and diffuse difficult customer situations
- Ability to work with customers to understand and respond to the unique needs of each customer.
- Ability to discover unidentified needs of customer.
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales partners to develop and execute strategic customer plans
- Ability to collaborate with internal departments to solve problems and address customer needs
- Good problem solving and research skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong business acumen
- PC skills.
- Installing and troubleshooting PC software applications.
- Basic Networking understanding and fundamentals (wired and wireless).
- May be required to lift, move and carry up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to communicate in writing as well as verbally, on phone and in person.
- Weekend hours and weekday overtime may be required.
- Extensive overnight travel required.
- Requires up to 85% travel (road warrior)
- Ability to travel and work internationally.
- Ability to drive a car for extended periods.
- Customer locations.
- Busy veterinary clinic environment.
- Work around and/or have contact with animals (both small and large animals).
- General office environment or light laboratory, with some areas to examine animals and run laboratory tests.
- Normal office noise level, with occasional moderate noise.
IDEXX is an EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran employer